CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Whipped Chocolate Dessert



This is a recipe that I used to make all the time when I was younger. It is a great quick dessert.


Ingredients
1 graham cracker crust
1 (12 ounce) cool whip (room temperature)
1 large Hershey's Symphony Chocolate bar with Toffee

Directions
Melt chocolate bar. Mix chocolate and cool whip. Pour filling into pie shell and place in refrigerator. Take about 4 hours to set. Serve!

1 comments:

It's me...obvoiusly!

Wow, this looks pretty good! Yeah, I would actually like to find someone who is a student photographer or someone similiar...I have checked out the local college but they don't offer any classes like photography, even though it's an Art school...go figure! I may put an ad there anyway for amature photographer just to see what happens...By the way...Go 'Neers!!:)