CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Molten Chocolate Cake

 
 I made this cake for Lenny and I for our Valentine's Day dinner.  Lenny just had deviated septum surgery on Thursday so he is still in a lot of pain so I wanted to make something that would be easy for Lenny to eat.  I settled on this because I had everything on hand.

Ingredients:
4 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
1/2 cup  butter
1 cup powdered sugar
2 whole  eggs
2 egg yolks
6 Tbsp.  flour
1/2 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping (I used vanilla ice cream)

Directions:
HEAT oven to 425°F.
BUTTER 4 small custard cups; place on baking sheet.
MICROWAVE chocolate and butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min. or until butter is melted; whisk until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in sugar. Add whole eggs and egg yolks; mix well. Stir in flour. Spoon into prepared cups.
BAKE 13 to 14 min. or until sides of desserts are firm but centers are still soft. Let stand 1 min. Carefully run small spatula or knife around cakes to loosen; invert into dessert plates. Serve warm with COOL WHIP.

Picture from my kitchen, recipe from Kraft.com.

0 comments: