CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Malted Milk Ball Cake

My dad's favorite candy is Malted Milk Balls so when I saw this recipe on my friend April's Blog I knew that I just had to make it. It was so good that I have made the cake about 4 times due to requests.


Ingredients

1 (18.25 ounce) box white cake mix
1/2 cup chocolate malt powder
1 cup chopped malted milk balls

Icing
2 cups fudge icing
1/4 cup chocolate malt powder

Garnish
Malted milk balls

Directions

Make cake according to directions on the box, adding the malt powder at the same time as the dry mix. When the batter has been placed into the greased cake pans, sprinkle the chopped malted milk balls evenly over the batter. Bake according to directions on the box. (I used two round cake pans so that I could make a double layer cake)

When the cake is cool, mix malt powder with fudge icing and frost.

Serve with ice cream and malted milk balls


Recipe from: www.razzledazzlerecipes.com picture from my kitchen.

0 comments: